- 100% Natural premium quality rose quartz facial massage tools.
- Numerous physiological and psychological health benefits. See below.
- Designed with symmetrical pressure control and uniformity of lymphatic drainage in mind, unlike jade rollers or other Gua Sha tools.
- No additives, solid, easy to use, versatile and less prone to breakage unlike the jade rollers and Gua Sha pieces which can snap or come apart.
- Suitable for men too or anyone with facial hair. Unlike jade rollers, hairs will not get in the way. A problem with jade rollers is that hair often gets caught in the metal handles during rolling.
- Vegan and cruelty-free, taken as pure from nature to one day be returned to nature with nothing added to it.
- Zero waste plastic-free packaging.
- 12-month warranty*
What are they?
- Natural solid rose quartz stones from naturally occurring crystals made for the purposes of facial and body massage – It feels cold when touched. If your rose quartz crystals/jade rollers or gua sha tools look very bright and uniform they were most likely made cheaply in a lab and not sourced from nature. Each naturally occurring crystal has a unique colour or texture and should not be very bright or deep in colour. The crystals only form in certain parts of the world like Mozambique, India, Brazil and a handful of locations around the world.
What are the benefits of Rose Quartz massage mushrooms?
Rose Quartz has been used in ancient Chinese medicine for centuries due to numerous health and skincare benefits. The following may explain why:
- rose quartz contains more than 30 different types of trace elements beneficial to the body including selenium, zinc, nickel, cobalt, manganese and
- Its use during facial or body massage helps to improve blood circulation, skin texture and shine, shrinks pores and tightens the skin reducing fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness and swelling. Facial massage is great for lymphatic drainage and the use of these stones adds general relaxation and mental well-being thereby promoting sleep. They feel cold naturally but can be stored inside a fridge for an extra cooling and tightening effect on the skin. Alternatively, they may be placed in very warm water before use for a more soothing warm massage before bedtime.
How do I use them?
- Our mushrooms come in a pair (two in the box). We highly recommend massaging both sides of the face and neck simultaneously for a more uniform lymphatic or sculpting massage and for visually better results. This is why we have put two in the box, one for each hand so both sides of the face and neck can be massaged at once. Using both hands at the same time gives more control and uniformity of pressure. Saves time too!!
- Cleanse face first then apply some oil or cream to the face or area being massaged before using the tools. The stones should glide over the skin but not be too slippery or too dry pulling on the skin.
- We have included a detailed instruction card inside the box on how to use the tools. Follow us on Instagram @nurturify for more tips and demos.
Why are they better than Jade Rollers or other Gua Sha tools?
- These solid stones don’t need a plastic or metal handle that often comes apart after a few uses. The mushrooms are less likely to break or snap like the Gua Sha pieces.
- Unlike the jade rollers or Gua Sha pieces, these mushrooms have flat heads and are less likely to scrape or cause bruising.
- The flat surface heads of these mushrooms are better for stimulating the lymph nodes and effectiveness of lymphatic drainage. This is why most lymphedema therapists recommend using the palm of your hands in circular motions in the affected area with slight pressure first then swiping away and down the neck for better drainage. The mushrooms are perfect for this with the added benefit of the cooling sensation (or warm if stones are heated up first) of these stones. The natural crystal stones also have over 30 trace elements and minerals as mentioned above for added benefit.
Why do my Rose Quartz mushrooms change in colour or have different shades?
It is widely misunderstood that if rose quartz fade in colour it must be fake. This is incorrect. Genuine natural rose quartz range from milky white to a rosy pink colour and they react to natural light as soon as they are harvested from underground. Overtime when exposed to natural light the colour can fade. This is a good sign that your quartz has not been irradiated. Many sellers in the industry treat the crystals with radiation to make every stone the same pink shade of colour so it’s more appealing to the eyes. We were careful to avoid this and this is why each of our stone has a unique colour. Natural is best.For reference and verification, you are welcome to contact the GIA (https://www.gia.edu/UK-EN/rose-quartz) for further information.
Why launch this product?
- Those who have followed our journey from the beginning will know that our CEO is a cancer survivor. After repeated surgeries to the neck, jaw and throat she has been left with lymphedema to the left side of her face and needs to do lymphatic drainage massage every day to manage the symptoms. Just like the reusable cotton pads, this is also a product she loves. It too is inspired by the gratitude of one more blessing we often take for granted in life. Something as small as the removal of lymph nodes can cause life-changing symptoms and appearance too. This product is a reminder that we should be grateful for even the tiny lymph nodes and cells in our bodies.
* T&C apply. 12 Month warranty is against natural disintegration or crumbling of the crystals. It does not cover accidental damage. The warranty must be registered by email with proof of purchase within 56 days.